Friday, February 20, 2009

I Also Love The 365 Days Of Astronomy But That's Really Hard To Put In A Line

The Internet has brought us wondrous times,
Email, iTunes, Facebook, all have their place.
While Blogger helps me share with you my rhymes,
As does RhymeZone (it's not always the case
That I am ready with just the right word
To finish off a line). One app above
All others brings me joy. You might have heard:
As entertainment, podcasts have my love.
George Hrab, Sandra Tsing Loh, and NPR,
Wil Wheaton, Marketplace, Rebel FM,
The Naked Scientists and Stardate are
Stand-bys; BSGcast... still more of them
Even the president now has my ear:
His address is podcast, and has no peer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers