Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Which I Feel My Car's Pain More Than It Does

If this had been a stress-test, I'd have failed.
I'd have to issue CAP securities
To Geithner and his bunch. But I've curtailed
Attempts to understand that stuff. Oh please -
We all have anyway. Let's talk 'bout my
Own stresses. While my car came out okay
(A dirty air flow sensor, cleaned now by
The guys at Logan Ave's repair bay. Hey -
It didn't need replaced, just cleaned is all!),
I spent the morning watching jagged lights
Across my vision, hearing... I could call
It piercing, this whine, but that term just slights
The sounds tormenting me, though just describes
A migraine's pain. Too many diatribes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers