Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In Which I Rant A Bit About A New Character Design

Accept my testimony, bitches. What
Have you done to our Daleks, crazy boys?
They never were that scary, really, but
Now they resemble crushable desk toys!
All plastic, brightly colored, and on top
A black accordion that should collapse
Quite satisfyingly should I just stop
And smash it with my fist when I relapse
Into a moment's rage. I could have used
One of them just today when I took in
The newest Who, which pleasingly first fused
These killer robots with (this made me grin)
A '40s tank in olive drab. Hell yes!
But that's not our aesthetic now, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! So true.

    LOVED the line, "Accept my testimony, bitches." I want that shit on a tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I want it on a tee shirt, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers