Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In Which My Comic Book Guy, @PJiv69, Ages Gracefully

Some guys just bring the squee at first sight; they
Have what you want and know you want it bad,
Know they have got the pow'r to make your day
And that you'll leave their presence feeling glad.
I speak not of my drug pusher, although
They share characteristics, those and he
Who waits for me on Wednesdays. P.J., oh,
How glad I am you're there and do for me
All that you do in seeing I get my fix
At Heroes Only, comic books and more.
Today's your birthday; here's hoping that Six
Or Starbuck make appearance at the store!
But if they don't, please know you have my love
E'en though you've stashed my drawer high above!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very Much, Kate!!! Never thought I would ever have a poem written about me. Thanks again!

    P.J.

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers