Thursday, December 8, 2011

In Which A Dragon Saves A Maiden

My elbows both engaged in mutiny,
From overuse of these computers, I
Must now resort to something new to me:
Some software that makes what I say to my
Machine, here, into typing. As I've said,
As many others have repeated, this,
Life in the future, rocks. From out my head
And through my voice, onto the page! I miss,
Sometimes, the errors that do creep into
The text this way, but editing is smart.
It's passing strange though, that I say "undo"
Instead of hitting backspace. How my heart
Is gladdened: now no longer is there pain
In pouring out what's in my heart and brain.

2 comments:

  1. your favorite tart remark about laryngitis here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do tarts remark about laryngitis?
    Pop tarts may, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers